All application forms and supplementary information can be obtained from the Admission office. Applications for admission should be submitted by the date announced by the AIMS Institute.
Admissions are normally announced twice in an academic year for spring and Fall Semesters. The Institute provides the date, time and place of the Admission test. All Applications are reviewed and evaluated on an individual basis. All documents received by AIMS Institute in connection with admission become the property of the Institute and are non-returnable.
Students Submitting their applications to AIMS Institute must certify that the information they have provided to the Institute is true, complete and accurate; if the student is found to have provided false or misleading information in their admissions and supporting documents, or if the student fails to disclose relevant information in order to meet the admissions eligibility requirements, the Institute shall reject the student’s applications immediately and / or cancel his / her admission, as the case may be.
Applicants may note that the AIMS Institute will accept students from only chartered universities / Institutes in Pakistan Accredited Institutions Abroad.
How to Apply:
- Visit or contact Admission Office.
- Get the Admission Kit.
- Fill the Admission Form provided with the Admission Kit.
- Submit within due date.
- Enclose following documents with the admission form (duly attested)
- One Photocopy of CNIC or domicile of student and father / guardian.
- Two attested copies of academic records including mark sheets, degrees / certificates, diplomas, from the concerned education department.
- Interim Certificate from the head of the last institution, in case result is awaited.
- 5-passport size photographs (Attested at back side) and paste one on the form.
- In case of private candidate a copy of Roll No. Slip and provisional certificate duly attested by an officer of BPS-17 or head of Institute registered with the Education Department.
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
- Equivalence Certificate from Higher Education.
- Commission of Pakistan in Case of foreign applicants and from IBCC in case of “A” Levels.
- Valid Student Visa in case applicant is a foreign national.
General Requirements (Will be regulated through HEC Rules & Regulations).
Eligibility Requirements – as prescribed: Past academic record and relevant experience after Graduation, if applicable, as per HEC requirements.
Eligibility Requirements – At-least 45% marks or CGPA of 2.0 in the last degree secured.
Personal interview: To assess the interest of students in the desired program.
Candidate has to appear in designed aptitude test on the nominated date. The test is divided into tree portions i.e. of English, Mathematics & General Knowledge in case of programmes of Department of Managements Sciences / Commerce ; English , Mathematics and Physics in case of programmes of Information Technology department.
Finally after getting the positive response the student has to deposit the fee which is the confirmation of his enrolment.
Admission Fee & Registration
This is paid at the time of admission and is non-refundable.
Tuition is to be paid before the start of each semester.
Visit to Admission Office
Prospective candidates / students are welcomed individually or in groups to visit Admission Office which is open 9:00am to 9:00pm on all working days except Sunday / Gazetted Holiday.